At Perform Younger®, we understand that the workouts and nutrition that worked for you in your 20’s, doesn’t work anymore.
Whether in-person or virtually, your fitness journey requires intelligent program design and empowered coaching that will give you that body you once had 10-20 years ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Download The App for Free and get started right away. Once you do, I recommend you and I get together on a free video call to talk about your lifestyle, goals and what's best for you.
2. If you're looking for a higher level of accountability and/or customization, contact me to learn about 1-on-1 coaching via in-person or virtually.
- Exercise & Nutrition: workouts, meal plans, recipes and other helpful resources are specifically designed to age-proof your body by reducing inflammation, and body fat and increasing mobility, and muscle mass.
- Convenience: You can workout anytime, anywhere, without having to travel to a gym or meet with a personal trainer.
- Swap Exercises: Don’t have access to particular piece of equipment? Can’t do an exercise that day due to sudden knee pain? No problem…each exercise has alternative exercises so you swap out whichever exercise you want and never have to skip an exercise due to limitations.
- Content: All exercises and workouts have been designed by me..a Kinesiologist and CSCS (the gold standard of the fitness industry). I've spent the last 27 years equipping myself to address the diverse challenges of assisting individuals in reclaiming their youth, enhancing their appearance, improving their health, and optimizing their performance. Also, all recipes have been carefully created by a dietitian.
- Flexibility: You can pause, skip or repeat workouts as needed, and progress at your own pace. No more missed workouts: You don't have to worry about missing a workout session due to a busy schedule, illness, or other commitments.
Over the years, I've seen many people struggle without having an accountability coach. And this is why I created a strong and effective system that helps people create the discipline needed to succeed.
We offer the following:
1. Coaching Calls- Get answers to your fitness questions, motivation, tips and strategies on exercise technique, consistency and more. Calls will take place via zoom.
2. Fitness Evaluations- a guided video call that will allow me to see your strengths, fitness level and possible limitations. Once complete, I'll design a custom workout regimen based on the results.
3. Text Support- If you got any questions, I'm just a message away.
4. Exercise Technique Coaching- uncertain you're performing an exercise(s) with correct form? No problem. Use the in-app camera to record yourself and send it to me and I'll guide you.
- Experience: I have over 27 years of experience. I'm 50 years young so I understand the age-related challenges my clients have and more importantly, know how to resolve them.
- Education: I have a degree in Kinesiology and have several personal training certifications including CSCS (the most respected certification in the industry).
- Exercise Coaching: You'll be performing exercises that are appropriate for your fitness level and goals.
- Nutrition Coaching: I'll provide advise based on your current eating habits and preferences. I don't do "1-size-fits-all" regimens.
Immediately after a purchase is made, all programs, workouts, meal plans, recipes and educational resources will be accessible on the Perform Younger App.
I'm always available for questions. Simply message me within the "chat" tab of the Perform Younger App and I'll get back to ASAP.
Sure can! Tracking body metrics, nutrition info and strength is a must to get better each week.
We have a variety of workouts that include body weight, dumbbells, kettlebells and anything else you can think of.
No problem! Each of the nearly 1,000 exercises on the Perform Younger app can be swapped for a different exercise. So, no more skipping an exercise because a machine is being used or you don't have access to a piece of equipment.
You can always record yourself and send it to me (all within the app) and I'll be happy to provide feedback. Also, each exercise has a video demonstration, spoken and written instruction, and different progressions you can access at the tap of a button.